Periodontal disease is a common dental problem that is often found in adults. This disease is caused by built-up plaque around the tooth and along the gum line. Plaque is usually caused by bacteria, saliva, or food debris that collects in the gum and between teeth. Usually, the problem is worse when the individual does not use the correct brushing and flossing technique to remove the debris. Eventually, the gums will turn red, start to swell and even bleed from the excessive plaque. When you suffer from a periodontal disease in Cary IL, it is important to see your dentist start treatment to prevent further damage being caused.
Reasons Not to Avoid Treating Gum Diseases
* Periodontal disease in Cary, IL can lead to the bone loss that can affect the spacing between your teeth.
* With the weakened bone, you risk the chance of your teeth falling out due to gum disease.
* Can be extremely painful and cause your gums to withdraw from around your teeth.
* Your mouth can become infected if the bacteria or food debris is not removed.
* Periodontal disease can cause bad breath that can be difficult to control.
* Poor gum condition can affect your overall health if not treated by a dentist.
Eliminate Gum Disease and Protect Your Smile
If periodontal disease is neglected it can lead to bleeding gums and lost teeth that can affect your smile. At Family Dental Care, a certified oral care team can provide the treatment required to help heal your gum line. In addition to providing valuable information on how you can prevent gum disease from starting. Eliminate the pain, bad breath, and other symptoms caused by periodontal disease by consulting your dentist today. If left untreated, it can result in a variety of dental problems that can affect your health and smile. To know more information visit https://www.carydentalassociates.com/