Cosmetic dentistry has come a long way since it was first introduced in the 1980s when dental resin was first offered. Today’s cosmetic dentist offers a wide array of cosmetic dental options to allow a person to overcome the issues preventing them from having the smile they long for. This information will allow individuals to understand what is offered by a Cosmetic Dentist in Annapolis.
Consultation Appointments Allow Individuals to Learn More
Those who want their smile transformed will first need to schedule a consultation appointment with the Cosmetic Dentist in Annapolis. A consultation appointment will allow a patient to be fully examined so the dentist can determine what cosmetic issues are present and what types of treatment will need to be carried out.
Once a patient has been examined, the dentist will discuss their treatment options and draw up a plan of care so the patient’s appearance goals can be reached. Although it takes time for multiple treatment approaches, this will give a person the smile they have always wanted.
Types of Cosmetic Dental Treatments
There are many types of cosmetic dental treatments, and some individuals will need more than one to fully obtain the smile they want. When visiting the dentist, individuals may be offered the following options.
* Teeth whitening dramatically whitens the teeth, removing deep stains and helping a person’s smile to look more attractive.
* Crowns can be used to cover teeth that are not attractive because they have been damaged or are badly stained.
* Dental implants can be offered to replace a patient’s missing teeth so their smile is made complete.
* Invisalign helps to straighten the teeth so the smile is made more aesthetically pleasing.
* Veneers are used to cover the front of the teeth, closing gaps and improving the appearance of the smile.
No one has to be stuck with a smile they are unhappy with. With cosmetic dental care, individuals’ smiles can be transformed using a wide array of methods.
If you are tired of having a smile that makes you feel self-conscious and would like to learn more about your options, Click Here and visit us website. Call the office right away for an appointment.